All A-1 Self Storage locations will be closed on Independence Day Tuesday, July 4th, 2016.
Normal access hours will be available at most locations. Please check with your self storage location to confirm the schedule. For your convenience, we offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations! Have a happy and safe holiday!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are currently unable to process American Express credit card payments at this time. We are working very closely with our credit card processing company to restore this service. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are not affected by this outage.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Once service is restored, we will update this post.
Please contact your local A-1 Self Storage facility if you have any questions.
In observance of Easter, all A-1 Self Storage locations will be closed on Sunday, April 16th. Normal access hours are available at most locations. Please check with your self storage facility to confirm the schedule. For your convenience, we also offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations!
We wish you a happy Easter filled with happiness, peace, and love!
We are currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Sales Center in Mission Valley. The position involves handling inbound telephone sales calls, consulting, booking reservations, accepting credit card payments, and providing superior customer service. Other duties include handling online inquiries & reservations via e-mail and “live” chat, assisting our rental/payment kiosk customers remotely, meeting individual & team sales goals, and maintaining accurate records. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, detail oriented with great organizational & multi-tasking skills.
A-1 Self Storage currently owns and operates 51 self storage facilities throughout California & Texas. A-1 Self Storage is a 50 year old family owned company headquartered in San Diego, and is one of California’s premier self storage companies.
- Candidates must have flexibility in availability and scheduling; able to work various shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Schedule subject to change.
- This part-time position offers 20 – 25 hours per week
- Sales Center Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am-7 pm, Sat 8 am-6 pm & Sun 9 am-5 pm
- High school degree or equivalent
- At least 6 months of telephone sales experience required, preferably in a Call Center environment
- Previous hotel or car rental reservations experience very helpful, but not required
- Excellent telephone sales and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate w/ basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Good typing skills (must have the competency to participate in “live” online chats)
- Must be a team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to pass alcohol/drug screening and thorough background check
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
*** No phone calls about this position, please.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should apply by sending a resume to email@example.com. ALL RESUMES MUST BE IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT ONLY WITH DATES OF EMPLOYMENT (MONTH & YEAR) INCLUDED PLEASE. Compensation: Up to $14/hr DOE ($12 per hour base plus bonuses).
We wanted to alert you to an event that will impact access to our El Cajon self storage facility on West Main Street.
The 70th Annual Mother Goose Parade will be held on Sunday, November 20th at 1 p.m. Considered the largest parade West of the Mississippi, it includes over 100 colorful and exciting parade entries, such as floats, marching bands, giant helium balloons, clowns, eloquent equestrians, special guests, and of course Santa Claus at the end of the parade.
As the parade route runs along Main Street El Cajon, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location will be impacted. Main Street will be closed to vehicle traffic at 10 a.m. on Sunday, and re-opened sometime after 4 p.m. You will be able to access our facility by foot during this time, so our office will remain open for business normal hours.
For information regarding the exact parade route, please visit the City of El Cajon’s website at http://www.mothergooseparade.org/.