All A-1 Self Storage locations will be closed on Independence Day Tuesday, July 4th, 2016.
Normal access hours will be available at most locations. Please check with your self storage location to confirm the schedule. For your convenience, we offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations! Have a happy and safe holiday!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are currently unable to process American Express credit card payments at this time. We are working very closely with our credit card processing company to restore this service. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are not affected by this outage.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Once service is restored, we will update this post.
Please contact your local A-1 Self Storage facility if you have any questions.
Our offices will be closed in observance of the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 29th. Normal access hours are available at most locations, please check with yours to confirm. For your convenience, we also offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations!
We would like to express our gratitude to those members of our Armed Services, and their families, who paid the ultimate price for their service. Thank you for answering the call to defend our freedom. We sincerely appreciate your service and sacrifice!
Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!
In observance of Easter, all A-1 Self Storage locations will be closed on Sunday, April 16th. Normal access hours are available at most locations. Please check with your self storage facility to confirm the schedule. For your convenience, we also offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations!
We wish you a happy Easter filled with happiness, peace, and love!
Did you recently receive deployment papers? Depending on your military unit, you may only have a very limited time to prepare. Don’t panic yet! Here at A-1 Self Storage it is our job to give deployed military personnel peace of mind knowing their vehicle and other items are in a clean and secure facility.
Here are important tips and questions to consider prior to deployment:
- What items will you be storing? A few boxes or entire household? Before you decide how much space you will need, you need to organize the items you intend on putting into storage.
- What size and type of self storage unit will you need? It’s important to get the right size because it means you aren’t wasting money on space you don’t need. Check storage facility website and see what they offer. Many local facilities offer promotions, deals, and discounts on storage. It is very important to do your research on all the options in your area. Prefer to see some units in person? Store mangers would be happy to give you a tour of their facility.
- Will you need climate controlled unit? Climate controlled storage units keep items in a constant set temperature. If you are going to be placing valuable items in storage, you will want to consider a climate controlled unit. You may not know the length of your deployment, if you suspect it be longer than a year, climate control is recommended.
- Will you need to store your vehicle? What about your car or boat? Unless you have a family member or friends who plan to use these items during deployment, you may consider vehicle storage.
- Did you ask about move-in specials & Military discounts? A-1 Self Storage offers Military discounts. Be sure to stop by the office to get more information about Military discounts.
- Did you ask about payment options? A-1 Self Storage provides you with easy payment options: auto-pay, online payment, pay-by-phone, etc.
- What car storage options are provided? In some cases, you may be able to store your vehicle and household items safely in a large storage unit.